Sunday, February 20, 2011

Change: It starts with me!

Change is everywhere. And it comes unexpectedly, no one knows when it comes and some don't even notice it.

Time is running, days are passing by and we are simply growing each day. From an infant, I'm now a teenager. Many things have change, whether it is physical, emotional, spiritual,etc. And as time goes by, I'm easily influenced by the people in my surroundings. Some are good and yeah...some are bad, but its okay because my life wouldn't be complete without them. But i also need to change my bad attitudes to be a better person. And someday I hope I'll be successful, and to be successful I need to reach my dreams and goals...and by doing that, I need to change and improve myself. That's why, change must start with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment