Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011, will something change?

Goodbye 2010 and Welcome 2011!

Time flies so fast, and it was like just yesterday if we start reminiscing the memories and happy moments that happened in the year 2010. It was an extraordinary year, i must admit that but now, it came to an end. And I should continue my life and face the new year, the year of the metal rabbit because I don't wanna be trap in the past, I should move on and continue my life with a new hope.

Every new year, most of us set a list of "new year's resolutions". These are the things we want to change or improve for the coming year whether it's a change on our habits, characteristics, or other things. It also became a tradition specially to Filipinos like me.

Now if you're wondering about my own list, i didn't made one this year because I know I can't do some of it or maybe almost all of them!And I don't want it to be broken. But that's not the case, even though i didn't made a list, I'm still looking forward for changes, and I'm trying to put that on action. I wanna change my bad habits specially sleeping very very late, I want to lessen the time I sit in front of the computer and also watching television. I want to use my time wisely, improve my grades, and be a good or better person for others specially to my friends. And also to increase my height. oh boy! I'm the smallest student in the class. These are the things that I want to change and I hope some of them will really change and be better someday.

1 comment: