Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reflection!

As time passed by, i didn't noticed that our Third Grading Period is almost over, after the periodical test, this grading will come to an end. We have finished 3, and 1 more to go. But before moving on to the last grading, let me reminisce first the things i learned in ICT IV.
This grading, I learned a lot such as the HTML links and how to make a web design using the Microsoft Frontpage. And our project is to do something like that. It's a challenge for me because I need patience in doing it. I encountered some problems in doing this, one is our internet connection, sometimes it's not available and it's veeerrrry slow. Another is, I'm not a good web designer so I need to explore and discover. But honestly, I enjoyed making one even though it's not quite good but at least I finished something.
Moving on, I will be more diligent in posting activities that I need to post because sometimes I'm lazy. And I'll study hard. More learnings, discoveries, experiences, challenges and excitement, those are what I'm expecting for the last grading.

7 comments:

  1. really great post!

    yeah, I hope that we can still learn many things in the fourth grading period

    -- :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is so unique!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...i like your post...its really good at least you learned how to make web design keep it up... =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post,it was so nice..just keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is nice...

    I hope that you will not be lazy this 4th grading period... this will be our last grading being in high school.. spend your time in creating unforgettable memories with your classmates and school mates

    keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete